Desktop Tensile Testing Machine Universal Tensile Testing Machine
PLEASE SEE ALL MODELS PDF : Tensile Strength Machine.pdf
BXT-100KN series Microcomputer control electronic universal testing
machine is designed with beautiful appearance, convenient operation
and stable and reliable performance. The computer controls the
rotation of the AC servo motor through the speed control system.
The test machine adopts AC servo speed control system with high
speed regulation and stable performance and AC servo motor as the
drive system. The database technology control and data processing
software based on Windows 7 uses virtual instrument technology
instead of traditional digital. Tube and oscilloscope realize the
screen display of test force, test force peak, beam displacement,
sample deformation and test curve.
GB/T 16491-2008 "Electronic Universal Testing Machine";
GB/T2611-2007 "General technical requirements for testing
GB/T228.1-2010 "Metal materials tensile test - Part 1 - Test method
for room temperature";
The test machine is applicable to standards: GB, JIS, ISO, ASTM,
The testing machine is packaged and transported according to
- Host: This part consists of the workbench, the middle beam, the
upper beam, the guide column, and the cover. The machine is a door
type floor structure, and the upper space is stretched and bent in
the lower space, and is a double-space structure with a pull-up and
a lower press. Imported gapless ball screw and guide bar, beautiful
in appearance, safe and reliable, and ensure that the host has
sufficient rigidity and high coaxiality and other operational
- Safety: It has the functions of beam displacement limit protection,
overload protection and breaking shutdown protection, which makes
it safe and reliable to use.
- Transmission system: The AC speed control system controls the AC
servo to control the rotation of the motor. After deceleration by
the deceleration system, the moving beam is raised and lowered by
the high-precision ball screw pair to complete the tensile,
compressive and bending properties of the sample. test.
High-precision precision ball screw has stable loading, high
efficiency, no noise transmission and high positioning accuracy.
Arc toothed synchronous belt deceleration system has high
efficiency, long service life, low noise, maintenance-free, no
up-and-down operation of the beam. advantage.
- Precision test and test system adopts Lenovo computer as the main
control machine: completes the functions of machine test setting,
working state control, data acquisition, arithmetic processing,
display printing test results, etc., and is equipped with Windows
XP Chinese version intelligent software package for testing
machine. The various performance parameters of various material
test pieces can be measured and judged according to national
standards, international standards or user-supplied standards, and
the test data is statistically processed and processed; then test
reports and characteristic curve patterns of various required
formats are output.
- Automatic clearing: The main control computer receives the test
start command, and the measurement system is automatically cleared.
- Automatic return: After the automatic identification of the sample
is broken, the movable beam automatically returns to the initial
position at high speed;
- Automatic shifting: automatically switch to the appropriate range
according to the load size to ensure the accuracy of the measured
- Display mode: data and curves are dynamically displayed with the
- Reproduction of results: The test results can be accessed
arbitrarily and the data curve can be reanalyzed;
- Curve traversal: After the test is completed, the mouse can be used
to find the force value and deformation data of the test curve
point by point, and the test parameters of various materials are
convenient and practical;
- Comparison of results: multiple sample characteristic curves can be
superimposed, reproduced, and partially amplified by different
colors to realize analysis and comparison of a group of samples;
- Curve selection: The stress-strain, force-displacement curves can
be selected for display and printing as needed;
- Batch test: For samples with the same parameters, one batch of
samples can be tested in sequence after one set;
- Test report: The test report can be programmed and printed
according to the format requested by the user.